Like other websites, this site collects both personally-identifying information and non-personally identifying information. Personally-identifying information includes IP addresses of the users and comments that users may leave on the blogs of the website. The site collects the IP addresses of the commenter(s) and discloses it under circumstances discussed herein.
Examples of non-personally identifying information that the site collects includes details of the servers and web browsers. This includes browser type, referring site, language preference, as well as time and date when the user visits the site. Non-personally identifying information may be disclosed in aggregate such as when publishing trends’ reports for use on the website.
When you request a service, you may be asked to provide certain information. This includes:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
Such details shall be used to create internal reports, provide the requested service, and evaluation of users’ traffic patterns and demographics.
Use of the collected information
The site may use the collected information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Enhance customer service: The collected information enables the site to respond to your service requests and provide the needed support more efficiently.
- Customize user experience: The site administrators and managers use the aggregate information to understand how visitors use the provided resources or services.
- Improve the website: The provided feedback may be used to improve the website and provided services.
- Run operations: Data that visitors provide can be used to run promotions, surveys, contents, and other operations. For instance, it enables the site administrators to know topics that visitors are interested in.
- Sending emails: If you opt-in to the site’s mailing list, you will receive periodic emails from the website. These include website’s updates, news, and related service information among others.
The site has adopted appropriate security measures and practices for collecting, storing, and processing data. This site does its best to ensure that all personal information that is collected from users is protected against alteration, unauthorized access, destruction, and disclosure.
Sharing personal information
We may also use the information with providers of third-party services in our business operations and to administer business activities like sending out surveys and newsletters. We might also share the collected information with third parties for limited purposes only as long as you have permitted us to do so.
You may find promotional content or advertising on this site that links to other services or our partners, advertisers, suppliers, licensors, sponsors and other third-parties. Please note that this website does not control links or content that appears here and we are not liable for the practices of the sites that link from this website.
Additionally, these websites, including their links and content, may change constantly. These sites may also have their own terms and privacy policies. Your interaction, use, and browsing of those sites is subject to their own privacy policies and terms.
Online children protection
This website does not collect or store information from people that are aged below 13 years. No part of this website is designed or structured to attract people that are aged below 13 years.
The review(s) that you submit becomes the sole property of this website. Your review(s) will follow the approval process of this website’s management.